Another stupid question, sorry

I have searched here but cant find any info, I have tried Rimmer, Moss etc but can't find a new speedometer. Are they available? I could get my old one rebuilt but its a bit tatty and has been repaired (badly) before. Any help would be great, thanks

Thanks all, I have spoken to Speedy Cables and they don’t do a TR6 speedo, lots of standard Smiths instruments but not one with the high beam, indicator lights. :(

So I shall refurb my own, how hard can it be? :blink: I have a few old smiths speedos in a box somewhere I shall dig them out and have a go.

Thanks Neil / Alan, its given a wet weekend so I shall mostly be hiding in my man cave surrounded by very small parts

This is copied from a post last year:

Purchased a used speedo from TR-Bitz for ca 30£, they sent it directly to reconditioning at Speedograph Richfield who returned it to me after the work done.

Avoided then to be without a speedo and have one as spare now.

The work done by Speedograph Richfield was converting from mph to kph and restoring.

PIAA

Daz,

Another +1 for JDO. He recalibrated and tidied up my TR6 tacho recently. Good job, prompt and reasonable price.

No connection just a happy customer...

Cheers,

J.