Do send me photos and wiring diagrams when you have done it as i have a 10" sitting on the garage floor as a 'project in waiting'.

I've fitted a Revotec Fan from Moss, complete with temp sensor so that it is thermostatically controlled. I've also fitted a thin belt conversion and crank damper from Moss and the cardboard duct that made a big difference. However I've also fitted a new water pump, cleaned out the block and had the radiator flow tested.

I'm not sure how hot it gets in New Zealand, but mine hasn't boiled in 30 degrees although I've haven't been stuck in a jam either.

I have the Revotec fan kit fitted from TR Enterprises, with a thermo switch in the radiator, best to have aswell as an override switch, works well, runs 185-200 F (I don't really know how accurate my TR Shop rebuilt temp gauge is) but has never boiled, really quick warm up with a stat and 1/4inch bypass restrictor.

John

Edited by TR24178

McMuttley I have a diagram for use with thermostatic switch and manual override if you send me a message with your email I can send you a wiring diagram over. Can't work out how to post the diagram from my phone to the forum..

Louis.

Andrew and Roger

I have fitted the duct and two small pipes (1.5¨dia) in the sidewall rather like Fireman, and the car has run spot on since including our trip to Morges last year. I fitted two smaller ones, as one large one was difficult to install, one pipe to each carb.

Dave

Check the data for the fan. Most manufacturers list how much current is drawn. I opted for the Pacet - not only for the size (thin) but also for the low amount of current drawn at start up. http://www.pacet.co.uk/clubfanpacets.php

Menno

Its says the fan is 6amp, so what size fuse - the next one down from 6 ?