Tr3A Steering Rack Source

Gee ltd, the Morgan man does loads and loads of the old TR boxes because Morgans use them. He does others too, you can probably find him via his EBay shop or PM me and I'll put you in touch. He does all sorts of things, he makes chassis for Morgans, loads of peripherals for R-R & B, you name it and Terry can help. He's a nice chap.

hI GUY,

I agree about keeping LHD as there is a ready market in Europe but they don't seem to like converted cars. If yours was originally LHD I would keep it that way and also re-instate.the steering box. A well sorted box system is every bit as good as rack and pinion IMHO. It's original, in keeping with the car and i have say it gives the sidescreen car the appeal needed.

You have the modern equivalent in the TR6, keep the 3A for those moments or trips when the 6 just wont do!

best regards

Rod

Thanks for the info on GEE LTD Ashley

http://www.geeltd.co.uk/gee/

Rod

I appreciate what you are saying. The car is an original left hooker. Both of my Trs

will not be up for sale , they will be passed on to my younguns, if fact my youngest (10) has already

said the Tr6 is going Pink :o . Future members and Tr owners of the future already lined up. :)

So thinking of the LHD Tr3a, value isnt important but reliabilty etc is.

I have a good few months before i need to decide Lhd or Rhd

Thanks to all for your help advise and thoughts.

Back to sanding :mellow:

Cheers

Guy