Trip to Prestige Developments

Had a great top down run to Wrexham yesterday with Mr Bling (Mike 3739), a bit chilly at times but worth the effort. I know many of you know Malcolm and his work well, but just wanted to say what a top bloke, had the pleasure of spending the day with Mike and Malcolm in Malcolm's workshop whilst Malcolm gave our PI the onceover.

Learnt so much from a bloke who is happy to share his knowledge and experience, also got to see and hear about his latest project, his own hand built take on the new Morgan 3 wheeler...wow!

Anyways a great day out and 2 very satisfied customers!! :D

Cheers

I can only echo Greenhill TR6 (Matt Black Andy) comments. I first went two years ago to Malcolms with Clarkey & was impressed & yesterday just cemented the initial impression & now I know him a little better it was even better yeasterday. The knowledge is second to none IMHO & the funny stories about some people & their cars he tells are hilarious. :rolleyes: (African Bones) Andy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great run there & back cars as ever bob on, but you should expect nothing less if you drive them virtually all year round & I mean drive them as they were meant to be driven not poodle around, after all they are sport cars & the sport is showing other modern cars what these beautiful TR6's are capable of. We even got photgraphed & the normal thumbs up from people we overtook. :P

Cheers

Mike B)

Edited by mike3739

" I first went two years ago to Malcolms with Clarkey "

Mike i remember it well, that was the time I was going down with glycol poisoning as i was dropping coolant onto the manifold :wacko:

Glad you both had a good run out.

Hope to get the chance for a run out with you two soon