Antiques Roadshow TR6

Watched it tonight on BBC1 at 4.30pm. The 2 experts, Charlie Ross and Charles Hanson were driving a maroon coloured TR6 which not only looked good but sounded lovely. The show finishes on Friday ( its on every evening at 4.30pm ) by which time with their driving it'll probably need a new clutch and gearbox. :ph34r:

Good morning chaps,

Yes the TR belongs to me and the clutch master cylinder failed last night halfway during the programme, replacement fitted and back on the road again.

Yes it was smoking a bit, but nothing a good run wouldn't cure i feel

Antiques Road Trip is back on BBC1 @ 4.30 tonight and the rest of the week, apparently there were no more problems

Dave

Edited by Dave JRH

Hi Paul,

there have been a few requests for cars over the last couple of years on this forum and CT. The shows producers often scour the club mags and contact area leaders direct. That 6 looks a nice car- and most 6's smoke - usually from the PI if driven badly.

Roger

Hey Dave,

I still thinks its a nice motor, even with the smoke and agree with Roger. I think you're a brave man Paul to let them have your pride and joy for a week or so, especially watching how they " mullah" some of the classics they drive. :D

Edited by F69

Recently watched the Wheeler Dealer lads do up a WW2 Willys Jeep they imported...they took it to a Re-enactment dressed as Gi's which was fun...then Mike Brewer made a classic gaff...when a Hurricane flew past...and he says..."Look they've even got a real Spitfire!" :lol:

Edited by Denis