A vendre en France

Translation via Babel fish.

rare piece, one of the oldest listed, square back of origin and bodywork in aluminium, close direct cover without keys t, etc... Vehicle from an important private collection, remained static for many years, be a repackaging of the mechanics, otherwise very healthy, perfect and complete alignment. Make offer at the sight of the vehicle on the spot, 20/25000euros, no virtual offer, does not respond to the email, no other picture available., only an on-site review can make a decision. Contact only by phone, 9-12 h / 14-6: 00 pm. answering machine if missing. Visible on rv at the same time. P.s.: unknown actual miles, 5-digit counter. (absent week 52)
Would be interesting to find out the chassis number.
Stuart.
It seems by the plate to have come from Arkansas in the States.

Stuart

Stuart if what you say is correct, and it did come from Arkansas as the plate clearly says, does this mean its no good because it isn't a GENUINE UK car, there are only 2 schools of thought

regarding this subject and........................

I have spoken to the seller today.

He will not give me the exact comission number as he is worried about Fraude but he did state it is between TS300 and TS500.

The motor is siezed from being sat unused for a number of years but otherwise he believes that the car is in a very good state although it has suffered from lack of use, brakes clutch and fluids etc.

If anybody is interested in buying the car he will provide more exact information in person. If anyone needs help to speak French with the seller I can also help.

I have nothing to do with the car or the seller

Cheers

Alan

Stuart if what you say is correct, and it did come from Arkansas as the plate clearly says, does this mean its no good because it isn't a GENUINE UK car, there are only 2 schools of thought

regarding this subject and........................

On early cars it doesnt really make any difference now. Especially as they had all the holes both sides in the shell so an easy change either way.

Stuart.