Stainless Steel Phoenix Exhaust for sale

Just thought I'd put this on here before the dreaded ebay. I bought this a short time ago but have reverted to a more standard system. It was only on the car a short while-bought new in May this year-but I found the sporty exhaust note not to my taste. I have actuially stayed with Phoenix but bought a quieter system with twin pipes under the car. This single pipe one will please you if you prefer a more sporty exhaust note-and I really did notice an improvement in performance too. The rear box looks standard but the bore is about 2ins. It fits to the Phoenix extractor manifold, but I'm sure it can be made to fit others too. The fitting brackets are included. It came with a dent, which I have tried to show in the pictures, but I wasn't bothered since it is out of view when fitted, being on the top surface. Current price is £280 plus delivery from Moss (where I bought it) but I will accept £225 - check here:

http://www.moss-euro...ateIndexID=6063

Collection only please from near Kettering Northants, though I might be able to bring it to a show-e.g. Duxford next weekend or the TRGB open day.

CIMG0942.jpg

CIMG0845.jpg

CIMG0947.jpg

CIMG0944.jpg

CIMG0943.jpg

CIMG0942.jpg

Edited by tr6fan

Hi

I have just purchased the same exhaust so sorry will not be looking to take yours off you.

I am glad you posted some pics. I have been trying to figure out how I am going to attach this to the rear of the std bracket. Looking at your picture you have an extra bracket. Can you advise if moss supplied the bracket closest to the muffler in you pic. This is the one for the single pipe in the rear of the muffler.

If so I need to get onto moss as i was only supplied the gearbox mount.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob

Moss supplied both brackets in the picture, though I didn't use either one as I was able to use the hanging straps on either side of the silencer (muffler) that were there from the original system and my car is missing the gearbox mount anyway.

Phil