Hi Guys,

Just popping in from the TR3 and TR6 forums to say hello.

Picked up a TR250 a couple of weeks ago as my next "project"....I am sure that I will be asking some questions fairly soon.

Here she is. CD5228LO

img_1005.jpg

img_1018.jpg

PO Put Triple Webers on it, S2 Cam, Header etc etc...

Plan is to do a full body off restoration.

Cheers,

M. Pied Lourd

Hi Guys,

Just popping in from the TR3 and TR6 forums to say hello.

Picked up a TR250 a couple of weeks ago as my next "project"....I am sure that I will be asking some questions fairly soon.

Here she is. CD5228LO

PO Put Triple Webers on it, S2 Cam, Header etc etc...

Plan is to do a full body off restoration.

Cheers,

M. Pied Lourd

Very nice David. Now you have all three body styles of the traditional TR's. What color is that btw ?

Stan

Hello David, congratulations on finding one so rustfree, it looks very straight and in good condition, perhaphs we will see you in rebuilders diaries soon. keep the pictures coming.

Hi Stan,

It is Paint code 56 (Royal Blue).

Cheers,

David

Cool. That will look great with the 250 stripe. So where is this car in the queue ?. I thought you were also working on a TR3 not too far ahead of where I am with mine (still working on tub repairs)..

Stan

Your right Stan. It is number 2 in line. Wasn't a great time to pick it up but they are farely rare to come by up here (and in general) and for the price I paid, I couldn't Not buy it....

I am determined not to touch it until the 3A is completed. Last thing that I need are 2 restos going at the same time.

The 250 is a running/driving project so I may just drive it now and again until I am ready to take her apart.

Still working on Tub repairs on the 3A. I still have the entire rear off the car.....waiting to find the time to get back at it.

Cheers,

David

Edited by M. Pied Lourd