Carb Options????

Hi Sparky

The carb installations look nice but the PI set up takes some beating for looks and performance when correctly set up with a Bosch pump. Set mine up six years ago with a little help from Malcolm at Prestige Development and Injection and have had virtually no problems since, even got over 25mpg on a 'spirited drive' to Classic Le Mans last year.

Cheers

Bill

p2.jpg

( Hi Willie, I understood the USA heads had the inlet ports cast closer together - except for the very late imports that reverted to UK spec heads. Is this manifold made especially for the UK, or does the USA part fit regardless ? Can you see that the ports line up correctly. Regards Steve Knight.)

Hello Steve,

let me answer for Willie.

Richard Good from Goodparts offers his manifold for the early and the late head and has special versions for the GT6 because of bonnet clearance problems.

Goodparts Triple Intake manifolds.

Cheers

Harald

Edited by Harald