TRs at Mallory film

Nice vid TR7V8Mike (cool split screen stuff). Good race between Rob and Dave. They need to attach an anchor to Mark next time.

Yep good raceing that glad I was there ;) now who is playing at Donnington on Sunday?

• 3 weeks later...

Very good vid. Who has the TR4 that went screaming ahead? Anyone know what is under the bonnet?

Andy

That would be Mark Cambell , but it's a TR5 that wants for nothing along with a driver that has all the skills required.

written with envey ROY

• 5 months later...

I'm a bit late in seeing this post, but thanks.

It's a new camera we were trialling in Rob(Dads) car, whilst my TR7V8 is still in bits. Unfortunately we had a few issues with the placement of the mic with the open top car, but we'll get that sorted for next time. The camera if you're interested is from here: http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/minidvr3-bullet-camera.html

Edited with Adobe Premiere Elements. It took about 3 hours to stitch together with the external footage we shot from the hairpin.

If I don't do the Donington event in May then it's likely Rob will have the camera back in his TR6 for that event too.

Cheers, Mike... (TR7V8Mike)

• 3 weeks later...

Roll on this year.

I'll be trying for the best of the rest behind Mark. Not bring the 6 as no point, Marks car has alot more tweeks.

See if 4 still goes Ok after over 5 years off the road / track.