TR8, special

TR6 guy myself but if I had the dough I probably would buy it next to the TR.

What do you TR7/8 people think. Below a google translation and the link to the Dutch site where it's for sale.

offered an absolutely unique TR8 convertible. This car has everything done and can confidently be labeled as being in new condition. Actually much better than new, because everything under the skin is also improved. Eg brakes, shock absorbers and springs are all better quality original. Wheels are specially made 17 "wheels with custom ET compomotive value. All the loose parts of the frame are powder coated.

The engine is a new! the crate 4.6 L Range Rover one. Finished with 4 barrel Weber carburetor, electronic ignition and all the other 'nice' conversion parts supplied by RPI Engineering. Coupling similar equipment also all new. Completely new interior. Bodykit is not an existing kit and completely custom made in steel / polyester.

Thus, the TR8 as it should have been! Great sound, huge torque from the 4.6 block.

The base is a genuine TR8, TR7 no conversion. Car has power steering also.

TR8 special