Since becomming 52, I've retired myself (part time). That gives me lots of spare time I can spend behind the wheel of my TR. Great weather today, so I took the car for a drive. The picture is taken this morning. I'm waiting for a small river ferry to get me across the IJssel river (eastern part of Holland).

Just want to share a very Dutch scene. Complete with a windmill...

Menno

(I had a close look at the one of the pics - sorry, I forgot to shut the door properly)

P1060827.jpg

P1060824.jpg

Edited by Menno van Rij

Hi Menno,

Great to see her "in the wild" and in particular with this stunning weather in and around the Dutch countryside !

About you retirement, it's really a very wise and pleasant decision ! Did the same 2,5 years ago, only a bit older (58) then you are at this very moment.

Cheers - Raymond

Just to cheer you guys up more its been raining cats and dogs here in SW France. The Dutch guy I am working for joked today that he might take a holliday in Holland to get a bit of sun !!!! :D:D;)

Since becomming 52, I've retired myself (part time). That gives me lots of spare time I can spend behind the wheel of my TR. Great weather today, so I took the car for a drive. The picture is taken this morning. I'm waiting for a small river ferry to get me across the IJssel river (eastern part of Holland).

Just want to share a very Dutch scene. Complete with a windmill...

Menno

(I had a close look at the one of the pics - sorry, I forgot to shut the door properly)

Very nice pictures Menno and congratulations on being able to start winding down the day job at 52. We should all be so lucky.

Stan