Seats (again)

Theres a very small company run by one man near Winchester who rebuilds MX5 seats in leather. Sells on ebay for about £400, both removable and built in headrests. Ive bought some and so has a friend. Superb. Im sure if this price is to much he would do some in cloth for a lesser amount.

Just info for you. not connected with this company.

steve

Just to say I've also bought a pair of the MX5 seats from the Ebay chap, recovered in black leather. They are indeed superb quality and fantastic value.

Rob

You wont regret it. Very comfortable seats.

Stuart.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve - many thanks for the tip about the recovered Mazda seats. Went and bought them today and they really do look very good. Comfortable too. Just got to fit them now. Do you know if anyone has drawings of suitable brackets? They look fairly straightforward. I'm surprised at the price asked by one supplier! JJC

Steve - many thanks for the tip about the recovered Mazda seats. Went and bought them today and they really do look very good. Comfortable too. Just got to fit them now. Do you know if anyone has drawings of suitable brackets? They look fairly straightforward. I'm surprised at the price asked by one supplier! JJC

If you have the technicalities CD there is drawings and instructions for the brackets and fitting the seats. If not contact the office and get them to send you a copy.

Stuart

Stuart - thanks. If I can find my CD I'll check it out. Mind you as I couldn't find the gearbox fixing nuts and bolts (and bought new) which turned out to be sitting on the workbench the odds aren't great. JJC