I need some piccy's I think!!

Hi Folks,

I am at present repairing the front bulkhead of my TR3 but, my usual course of action, copy what is there, is a little difficult because there is, as it were, nothing to copy.

I am repairing at present the area around the windscreen mounting, the lower portion of which is no longer present (both sides) I could do with a photo of the bonnet to bulkhead area from above and also the bonnet gap at that point and also where it meets the front apron. It would seem from the bonnet line that the bulkhead lower edge has a tapering line to the end of the wing from about a quarter of an inch(where it passes form bonnet to bulkhead to an eighth just fore of the A post, if you follow me .. is that about right ?? I have looked in various books but somehow the right picture is elusive.. Can anyone help preferably with a good panelled car. Many thanks

PS Sorry I still dont know how to show the 3 on 3 postings and my 5 on other postings .. I need help with that too .. or maybe I just need help... Oh My

Ian I will post you up some pictures in the morning. Wrong computer at the moment.

Stuart.

I still dont know how to show the 3 on 3 postings and my 5 on other postings .. I need help with that too .. or maybe I just need help... Oh My

There isn't a direct way, you can only have one signature pic and it will appear in all your posts. and if you change it, it will appear on all your posts including your past posts. However...

Delete the pic you have in your signature.

In Photobucket, upload the 5 pic you want and the 3 pic you want.

Open a new Word document.

Into the Word doc, copy the IMG code of the 3 pic, and if the subject is not self-evident from the code, add a few words underneath it to tell you what it is.

Now do the same with the 5 pic - copy the IMG code into the Word doc.

Save the Word doc in your TR folder or whatever.

Now you have what amounts to a 3 pic and a 5 pic readily accessible in Word.

When you make a posting, open that Word doc at the same time, and at the end of your posting Copy and Paste the relevant IMG code. Then you will have the 3 or 5 pic, as appropriate, without the faff of going into Bucket each time. And it will be specific to that posting. Or if you want no pic, don't Copy and Paste at all.

(I believe that in Office 2007 there are multiple paste buffers, so you might be able to hold the pics there, but I am light years away from that particular upgrade.)

Here's a couple of pics pasted from Word

Strange that one sees so few two-tone cars. This one is sand over sable.

Ivor

Two-toneDove.jpg

Flangelocked.jpg

Hi Ian

I have got the complete scuttle sections down to below the windscreen mounts, both for pre and post 60k. Long story how I've come by them, but to do with an aborted NDM restoration. I've also got the tonneau sections, as these parts are the only ones that NDM don't fabricate themselves (not that they seemed very willing to fabricate anything for my job. Anyway these sections are available if you or any other member wants them, for a small consideration towards the other restorations.

John

Hi Ian

I have got the complete scuttle sections down to below the windscreen mounts, both for pre and post 60k. Long story how I've come by them, but to do with an aborted NDM restoration. I've also got the tonneau sections, as these parts are the only ones that NDM don't fabricate themselves (not that they seemed very willing to fabricate anything for my job. Anyway these sections are available if you or any other member wants them, for a small consideration towards the other restorations.

John

John

You wouldnt happen to have a pair of rear outer quarter panels for TR2/3 by any chance?

Stuart.

Ian I dont know if these pics will help as I dont have a fully assembled car here at the moment but they should give you some idea anyway.

Stuart.

Scuttle001.jpg

Scuttle002.jpg

Scuttle003.jpg

Scuttle004.jpg

Scuttle005.jpg

Hi Stuart

No I don't think so, I've got one rear front quarter panel, don't know which side without looking

John

I think that may be also what I am looking for. You have PM.

Stuart.

Hi Folks,

Many thanks Frank and also Stuart for the pictures, they are are a great help, building my Michelotti cars a while back I hope I was help to others, but now with my first sidescreen car, others are helping me.. what a great organisation do we belong to I ask myself!!!!

Thanks

Oh and I Ill be working on the word placement of piccys if I can sort it

so thanks for that as well

Cheers