left to right conversion tip?

Didnt want to pay for a new throttle pedal assembly, so I made this one.

I bent it into position bought 2 sleeve bearings for £5 put them in a tube and a lockbolt on the end, it moves very freely too.

Can anyone find a fault with it? I havent fitted the crank for the cable yet or cut the bolts to size, cable will exit in original hole position.

DSC04532.jpg

Edited by pfenlon

"Can anyone find a fault with it?"

Yes Pete, one fault : why the hell did you convert your car to RHD when I want to convert a RHD TR6 to LHD ;)

Things are not what they should be :lol:

Chris.

Edited by Chris59

"Can anyone find a fault with it?"

Yes Pete, one fault : why the hell did you convert your car to RHD when I want to convert a RHD TR6 to LHD ;)

Things are not what they should be :lol:

Chris.

Hello Chris I have a lhd dash if you need one! FOC just P@P

Pete looking ok. One suggestion I would make is put a seat in and try the pedals as sometimes it is nice to bend them to suit yourself as left hand drive ones swapped over sometimes dont come up just as you would like. ;)

Stuart

Thanks for the offer Pete,

Can you bring it to the Stoneleigh show ? I will not start to do the conversion job on mine before to have all the parts available, should find some at the show, hopefully ;)

Chris.

Chris I have made a boo boo here the decent LHD dash I cut up to repair my rusty RHD Dash, the other one is bent and I think unuseable, will check again tomorrow.

Edited by pfenlon

Hello Chris,

sorry for the delay, its not as bad as I feared, no serious corrosion, a rub down or sand blast would bring it back to a vgc one, have a look

if you still want it bringing let me know

DSC04542.jpg

DSC04541.jpg

has the cut out for hooter switches and a hazard switch.