Even with my small, size 6 (38 metric), shoes, the tip of my shoe rests gently on the dipswitch all the time whilst driving and I have no difficulty operating the switch. I think one would have to be a size 3 before it would be necessary to lift the foot to hit the switch.

Ian Cornish

Stuart,

you are a very naughty boy.

Now get all your 2BA screws/bolts and throw them away (or hide them in a dark corner for emergency use only).

I believe that the TR4..... body work used 10/32 UNF for all the 3/16th holes (I also believe in ghosts, fairies and father Christmas).

Some accessories still used BA well into the late sixties.

If you ever need some good quality BA stuff then google LAS. They are an Aerospace supplier at Exeter airport.

Roger

Edited by RogerH
Stuart,

you are a very naughty boy.

Now get all your 2BA screws/bolts and throw them away (or hide them in a dark corner for emergency use only).

I believe that the TR4..... body work used 10/32 UNF for all the 3/16th holes (I also believe in ghosts, faries and father Christmas).

Some accessories still used BA well into the late sixties.

If you ever need some good quality BA stuff then google LAS. They are an Aerospace supplier at Exeter airport.

Roger

Roger no problem to get BA nuts/bolts /screws for me as I still use them for a variety of applications on sidescreen cars.You would be suprised what still uses them these days including washing machines :blink: Thanks for the heads up for LAS.

Stuart.

Edited by stuart