hi dudes i have half dozen boxes full of various tr4 spares like suspention parts, fuel pumps, dynamos ,brake calipers ,steering racks rhd , a few dissys does anyone need any of these before they go on the ebay there are also some other triumph parts i think there vitesse regards gary

Thankyou for the kind thought, I'm sure there would be some interest. Could you posibly give us a brief list of what you have, new or old, NOS or repro ?

hi dudes i have half dozen boxes full of various tr4 spares like suspention parts, fuel pumps, dynamos ,brake calipers ,steering racks rhd , a few dissys does anyone need any of these before they go on the ebay there are also some other triumph parts i think there vitesse regards gary

Hi Gary, do you have a boot hinge? must be in excellent condition LH Side.

Thanks

David

Garry

Have you got any handbrake bits - I'm looking for button and operating rod?

Martin (Distributor doctor) would probably be glad of the distributors as he always needs core units to rebuild.

Stuart.

Hi Gary, I could do with a couple of original brake calipers for a '64 TR4. What have you? Peter.
hi ive got 2 calipers i will send a picture of them if you foward your email address regards gary