CHRISTMAS COMPETITION

:lol: Thought I would be sensible and tally up expenditure to date on the TR4A. So now that I've had a lie down, contemplated self admission to a psychiatric unit and taken a few sedatives, how about a little NON-PRIZE Christmas competition....whoever guesses the actual total in £ sterling spent so far will be awarded the title of WORLD CHAMPION TRIUMPH TR PART PRICE GUESSER!!! Clue: it stills looks the same from the outside as it ever did!!!

ps it's not as bad as you think...and in any event I'm not about to reveal the actual answer

Edited by Edmond
:lol: Thought I would be sensible and tally up expenditure to date on the TR4A.

You think this is sensible? :P

Whatever you do, don't let your wife/girlfriend/partner see the results ;)

In my case, parts were the least of the cost, but then professional help doesn't come cheap.

(Psychiatric help even less so :( )

You think this is sensible? :P

Whatever you do, don't let your wife/girlfriend/partner see the results ;)

In my case, parts were the least of the cost, but then professional help doesn't come cheap.

(Psychiatric help even less so :( )

Brian - you are right about the labour costs. I'm forking out at the minute for those on a largely weekly basis. The guy doing the work is very fastidious and reasonable to pay @ £25 per hour so I can't complain in that regard.

Edmund

Is this a wise move, anyone can read this forum and many a newly restored TR has mysteriously disappeared from it's owner aswell as it's country(probably).

Think carefully before you post the cost (if you havn't already given away too much)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue :blink:

PS I'm not really a PARTY POOPER. Scrooge comes to mind though.

Edited by SuzanneH

Suzanne thanks...food for thought. Reminds me how vital the security guys are on the gate - must get them and their pet Alastians something for Christmas.

Edmund

Is this a wise move, anyone can read this forum and many a newly restored TR has mysteriously disappeared from it's owner aswell as it's country(probably).

Think carefully before you post the cost (if you havn't already given away too much)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue :blink:

Edmund

Sue is right ask webby to remove it ;) if he would be so kind especially in the current climate

Edmund

Sue is right ask webby to remove it ;) if he would be so kind especially in the current climate

Realistically any of our cars are vulnerable although thankfully there are not too many people that are motivated to steal them and the opportunities to do so are fewer. When I go to shows these days its like looking at a field of new TR's.

Stan