Rev Counter

Guest ron

Hi

You might remember I was looking for a rev counter earlier on and so far havn't had much joy, it isn't urgent at the moment as the car is off the road till April and I'll keep watching ebay.

In the event that I'm unsuccessful can anyone recommend a reconditioner as I don't fancy paying £80+ from Moss etc just to see how fast my engine is going round. :(

Ron

• 4 months later...

Hi Jon

They repaint the matt black on the bezel, but if the chrome needs redone it would be extra, my dial was OK but I would assume they would charge extra to repaint it as they asked me about the condition when I initially phoned them for a price, the main body was replated with cadmium? as part of the job.

Ron

hi ron,

sent all my instruments to speedy cables to be reconditioned and calibrated also had them changed to magnolia background with black numbers and lettering.was told they would take two weeks to complete ended up talking eleven weeks after a lot of chasing up phoning and finally threats i got them back free of charge should have been £350 so a good result for me.I must say they looked fantastic when finished cant fault there work but customer service could be better.

good luck andy