Hi fella's.

anyone have a pair of the stronger, (Vanguard I think) boot hinges that will fit a '4'.

looking to fit the spare wheel on a spare boot lid, so I can take lots of stuff on a long TR trip next year.

Thanks,

john.

John

Rare as rocking horse poo they are! However, there was a chap selling LH ones only on ebay a couple of months back (I was considering the mod myself for a while). When I enquired if he had any RH ones... You guessed it! 'Non', 'Ziltch' and 'Nada'!

I was searching for a while to no avail so gave up! Now I don't wish for them they will no doubt turn up!

Rgds

Hi fella's.

anyone have a pair of the stronger, (Vanguard I think) boot hinges that will fit a '4'.

looking to fit the spare wheel on a spare boot lid, so I can take lots of stuff on a long TR trip next year.

Thanks,

john.

John

Fit the spare wheel to a luggage rack, easy mod fixed to existing location points and no need to drill <_<

Fibreglass matting and resin under the existing hinges will help to reinforce the 'small' hinges spread the load and avoid stress cracks