TR3 inertia-reel seat belts?

My 1957 TR3 has got some crappy, virtually non-adjustable, static seat belts and I am going to change them for inertia-reel.

I looked at the Moss site and they don't list any for the sidescreen cars, but I think their SBS514/30 (or 15) will fit.

Can anyone advise please? I don't need anything fancy like a full harness, I just need ones that don't require a honours degree in webbing and buckle adjustment.

I've seen descriptions of angle-adjustable reels which sound like the type I want. Also, what stork length is usual for these cars - 15cm or 30cm? I'm looking to spend around £100 for the pair.

Thanks in advance for advice/recommendations.

Brian.

Thanks Alec,

I'd seen the Securon site but their prices are double the Moss prices. The stock codes Moss use (SBS514/15 & 30, etc) are so similar to Securon (514/15 & 30), I wondered if Securon supplied Moss, who were able to pass on bulk-savings?

Brian

Brian,

I think Moss use Securon - and I'm sure they'll cheerfully tell you if you ask nicely ! :rolleyes:

Otherwise there are plenty of online suppliers, just Google.

At least from the Securon site you know their model number and the belt dimensions . . .

Cheers,

Alec

.....I think Moss use Securon - and I'm sure they'll cheerfully tell you if you ask nicely !

Brian

Give Jeff Marks a call at Moss, London he's the R&D Manager and knows his stuff: 0208 867 2020

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith

Brian,

Last time I looked, Revington had inertia reel belts listed for TR2 - 6 but they aren't easy to find. There are two types RTR9014 and ZKC3303. The latter fixes to the wheel arch and is cheaper (£38'sh ex VAT)

Rgds Ian