Windscreen wipers

Hi guys

just baught some new shiny wiper blades the arm with the dimple on it will not slip up inside appears to be to wide any ideas could file the arm down so it slips inside what do you think

regards pinky

Hi Pinky..

All original arms and blades are 7mm and normally by Trico/Lucas.

What blades have you bought,as there are quite a range of makers of 11" blades!! Not all have the correct application listings!

Dont file your arms down,send them back as not correct, and get some original old stock trico items!! They are obtainable,but not always cheap! as TRICO B19's or LUCAS WB18

Dave

IMAG0207.jpg

Hi Pinky..

All original arms and blades are 7mm and normally by Trico/Lucas.

What blades have you bought,as there are quite a range of makers of 11" blades!! Not all have the correct application listings!

Dont file your arms down,send them back as not correct, and get some original old stock trico items!! They are obtainable,but not always cheap! as TRICO B19's or LUCAS WB18

Dave

IMAG0207.jpg

Thanks Dave

I was just about to get the file out ow you a pint i recon for all the help you given me

regards pinky