Hi All,

The Jersey Festival of Motoring was held over lastweekend.

Some pictures on this thread

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=14148

And the line up of Tr6 made it into the centre pages of our local rag

img008.jpg

Cheers

Guy

Edited by Jersey Royal
Nice one Guy, looks like a "Grand day out"

Stuart.

Hi Stuart,

Its was a Excellent event which ran over three days, so plenty to do, the Trs that came over seemed to have a good time.

And Alec Tvrs :unsure:<_<:angry: , clearly the editor of thepaper knows little about classics. They are always making mistakes

Off to Frogland tomorrow for a week so will leave you all in peace

Cheers

Guy

Nb

This year there were a couple of Tr3 ( Guernsey) taking part in the sprints as well as Mike Truscott (Jersey) TR 250 (Trr Member), not sure of the overall result as yet but Mike won his classes last year. They maybe two more Jersey Trs in the Sprints next year.

Been thinking about my local rags error, Tvrs indeed, think i will send them an e mail to educate them politely, and then see if they would like to run an article on the Channel Island Tr Group, which would entail details of TRR and what we get up to. In an effort to swell our miniscule group status. Got to be worth a go.

What do you think?

Edited by Jersey Royal
Hi Stuart,

Its was a Excellent event which ran over three days, so plenty to do, the Trs that came over seemed to have a good time.

And Alec Tvrs :unsure:<_<:angry: , clearly the editor of thepaper knows little about classics. They are always making mistakes

Off to Frogland tomorrow for a week so will leave you all in peace

Cheers

Guy

Nb

This year there were a couple of Tr3 ( Guernsey) taking part in the sprints as well as Mike Truscott (Jersey) TR 250 (Trr Member), not sure of the overall result as yet but Mike won his classes last year. They maybe two more Jersey Trs in the Sprints next year.

Been thinking about my local rags error, Tvrs indeed, think i will send them an e mail to educate them politely, and then see if they would like to run an article on the Channel Island Tr Group, which would entail details of TRR and what we get up to. In an effort to swell our miniscule group status. Got to be worth a go.

What do you think?

thanks for a great week end guy, you flew the flag for Jersey and the TR club, I was very impressed, I think the car on the left looks good :rolleyes:

look forward to Malvin

have a good trip away

might be a good idea to write an article in the TR mag as the older boys do not use the forum

pinky

pinky

thanks for a great week end guy, you flew the flag for Jersey and the TR club, I was very impressed, I think the car on the left looks good :rolleyes:

look forward to Malvin

have a good trip away

might be a good idea to write an article in the TR mag as the older boys do not use the forum

pinky

pinky

Hi Pinky

I agree with you the car on the left looks dam good.

If, or should i say when you come next year, i will have to get the barbie out, and you can sample my culinary skills and some fine wine, best get a taxi back then.

Cheers and thanks

Guy

Edited by Jersey Royal