Fitting Original Anti-Roll Bar

Hello

I have an original TR4 anti-roll bar which I would like to fit to my car. However I don't have any instructions about how to fit it although I get the general idea from the illustrations in the Moss and the TR4 parts book. Does anyone out there has a set of instructions or some pictures that might help me?

Thanks

Myles

I fitted an anti-roll bar to my previous TR4A in the early '70's. As far as I can recall, it was a Triumph ARB as opposed to the SAH version (which I have and intend to fit to my TR3A), but I don't have a record of the part number. I do remember it was extremely simple to fit and transformed the handling.

However, the Moss catalogue implies that the 510584 Anti-Roll Bar Kit is for the TR4, but that the TR4A needs the TR6 kit. I would also like to fit an ARB to Lynda's TR4A, so can anyone clarify which one I need?

I'm sure it should be obvious, but what is so different about the TR4 and TR4A front suspensions that would require different ARBs?

Edited by BrianC