Front Antiroll Bar.

I think the nub of the problem is as seen on Jeans car the bar is well clamped on its front mounts to the rad shield and the uprights are at 90 degrees to the bar and there is only the twist of the top ball of the drop link in its mounting on the wishbone to provide any movement at all. Whereas on yours Guy the bar can move from side to side through the front mounts and with the design of the rose joints as uprights they can move from side to side as well. Also with the type of bracket fitted to the wishbone it brings the top of the upright in towards the centre of the car. All other rollbars that I have seen work with the uprights at 90 degrees. I am no chassis engineer but it does seem as if this type of set up isnt ideal. Maybe someone close to Revingtons can clarify the thinking behind this kit.

Stuart.