Has anyone seen the new Project Bullit DVD by John Clancy? it has lots of footage and still photos of the TR7/8 range including the Lynx, Broadside and the factory rally cars.

A 'must have' for the wedgista surely? A good film and a pat on the back to John for daring to mention tuning of the standard lump (extras disc). I'm still entirely unconvinced by the broadside and lynx developments though... probably a good job that those projects were still born.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont even think about it, just buy it !!!

I sat and watched it last night thinking I might get bored, hey, I watched most of the sections twice. It is of great interest to me as I have a DHC and reproducing a rally car. It was also shocking to remember what the unions did to British industry, not a great fan of Maggy T but :-0

Years ago I used to attend owners club meetings (not TR's) and enjoyed seeing the love and sweat that goes into some of the owners restored cars, brought it all back and gives me more enthusiasm to get mine finished for 2008.

By enthusiasts for enthusiasts, it doesnt get better than that, superbly presented and you get glued.

Thanks