Great plug deal at Halfords

Hi Stephen,

then you shouldn't need the BPR plugs.

Roger

Roger,

Is there any way of telling if my plug leads have built in resistors? My leads were supplied by Martin Jay the Distributor Doctor, so I would tend to think they have.

Richard.

Not much these days really. It causes interference on old AM radios and analogue TVs that's all. Not many of those in use now ( ! ) and its probably less of an RFI problem than all the mains-borne ethernet links and cheap switching power-modules that people are happy to use in their thousands. At least you would be moving, so the noise doesn't last very long.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the confirmation. I have been running copper core ht leads, non suppressed Champion WC 300 caps and non suppressed plugs and get a big fat spark with the oe points set up. Very even tick over and excellent throttle response. Very easy to make up lead sets with the correct terminal crimp tool.

Cheers

Kevin