Since I placed a thread on this forum quite a few weeks ago things have moved on. It was in fact decided with the Registers backing that the marque day will be held on Sunday 22 July 2007 at Malvern. No doubt you will have read the article in the Action no 217 advertising this 40th birthday of our TR5/250. Unfortunately the Register is having problems with the download on its website.

Can I ask all owners to contact myself if they are attending Malvern with the CP/CD nos/registration no/colour of their car, and I will have an idea of how many cars we can expect for this special day.

My contact details are noted in the Action in the social scene section under White Rose.

Kindest Regards

Peter

Peter

It is with much regret that yet again I shall be away (at sea) at the time of the International :angry:

C'est la bl**dy vie!!!

I hope thare are the large number of cars hoped for - only mine sadly cannot be in attendance...

Hope to come down to 'TR chat' over the next few weeks when I get back!

Best regards