1954 tr2 'TS1' pencil drawing

If anyone has the March edition of 'Classic and Sportscar' to hand - the one with the 10 page TR feature - go to page 102 and look at the photo of TS1 at the top of the page... there are distinct similarities between the photo and the ebay picture...

Cynic? Who, me! Never!

Saying that, if it is a genuine drawing it's damn good!

Edited by ianhoward

HI,

I have been in contact with the seller/artist.

Heres his reply;

hello pilkie0 - I know that this drawing is genuine because I drew it myself... I love old cars and in particular all of the TRs... the picture that you see on ebay does not show the drawing well... Don't know what else to say really.

Hope that answers our questions - if not please email me again, no problem.

PS Yes I will sign it

Thanks for your very kind comments... I am thinking of turning professional as I have sold action pictures of old cars around the world and have had nice feedback...

Within 2 months I will have prints of my drawings available in limited edition..and hopefully a website... So the genuine pictures on ebay will not be available soon!!

I am a huge TR fan and would love to do some action drawings of your members cars...

Kind regards

Dave A.

I have asked him to do a couple of A4 pics of my 2 cars,I await the results.

PILKIE