is it me !!!! the link to FAQ's is dead, i have the chance off purchasing an 7 at what i think is a reasonable price and just wanted to know more about them before buying, i look after two other TR'S a 4a and a 5 (the 5 is due for a complete rebuild soon ) so dont want to bite off more than i can chew, just wanted to know what to look out for , its a dhc by the way !!!!

front turrets, bit of an obvious one,

less obvious one i found (and many others) behind the seats, trim panels either side of the car, if u pull these back off the clips, there are big holes behind u can reach down from these into the sill, well u shouldn't be able to... there should be two small 2x1 inch square drainage holes, i find how rotten this is more a less defines the rest of the car.

the other place is the rear axle mounts, look both from under the car and from under the carpet behind the seats

lastly a good one is under the front of your feet, esp on the passenger side, lift carpet to check.

Also check where the inner wing joins the bulkhead (both sides !!!);

Joints from the rear deck to the rear wings, check from the boot for bodged repairs;

Front panel, also check for repairs from underneath the car;

Boot (rather obvious probably :blink: )