shiny TR7 more bad news

latest picture of my tr7, new wheels, grips like its on rails with bridgestone potenzas. But now the engine has gone bang (suspect oil pump failer or simalar, moral of the story, dont ignore warning lights!

oh and watch it a pringle cleaning a car :P I thought i'd say it before anyone else!

post-660-1168903493_thumb.jpg

post-660-1168903493_thumb.jpg

OK, so I admit to being baffled . . .

You clean a car before you sell it . . . Tom's not selling it . . . so why is he washing it ?

Any bright ideas ?

Cheers,

Alec

I reckon he was still pissed from the night before! Hope an engine turns up, I can vouch it was gripping well on the new wheels! ;)

I reckon he was still pissed from the night before!

Yeah, think I agree with you there Steve!

Wish I'd have been able to hang around longer....then someone might have washed my car too if I was lucky :lol:

Such a shame about the engine, I'm now getting paranoid about TR7 oil pumps!

Thanks for that, although already spotted, and planning a bid, had offers elsewhere as well, TR community coming in helpful again!

In the mean time TR7 is heading back to the body shop to have the last bit - the engine bay - sprayed :) as for steve vouching for grip, shhh make me sound like I drive my car like its meant to be driven :P

Tom