I have been clearing my garage and the paperwork indoors as well. I now have a very large collection of TR action . The oldest is  issue no.110 November "93. I have counted how many copies I have and it looks as if there are more than 140 . There may be more in the attic but for now I am looking for an enthusiastic owner who would like this collection free of charge. It is currently in East Sussex. They need a new home in the next few weeks. There are also Goodwood TR group newsletters  September 1999 - November 2001.

Please send a message on the forum if you are interested ?

Thanks Richard & B

Hello Richard - I would be happy to take the Goodwood TR Group newsletters. We are approaching our 30th anniversary of the group and, although it's likely I also have those newsletters, it would be good to save them. I'm not sure when, where I could take them - but perhaps we could arrange something at a mutually attended event, or other convenient time/place.

Rod

If I can make my overdrive work as it should this week  I will give it a run.     Where are you based in West Sussex ?     Would you like the box of TrAction as well ?

Please let me know.

Richard & B