Door moulding barrel clips

Hi all.

Trying to buy barrel clips for end of the door trim. tr shop seemed to think it comes with the trim but have salvaged my old ones with nothing on them.

Plus what holds them in place as the clip part ends 100mm from the end

Thanks

17120708848155327927354900409318.jpg

IIRC they do come with a new strip leastways the last one I replaced on my door when I got side swiped did I think. The base of the clip is as wide as the strip, you can see where yours would have been by the rust mark.

Stuart.

13 minutes ago, stuart said:

IIRC they do come with a new strip leastways the last one I replaced on my door when I got side swiped did I think. The base of the clip is as wide as the strip, you can see where yours would have been by the rust mark.

Stuart.

I've noticed rimmer sell them but not sure what holds them to the trim ?

18 hours ago, 488gtb said:

I've noticed rimmer sell them but not sure what holds them to the trim ?

If you look carefully at their catalogue you will see the pin comes with the strip and they show the little plastic insert that goes in the door. The pin as I said earlier comes with the strip and was probably originally soldered in.

Stuart.