NOS Steel shim cylinder head gaskets 4cyl ONE LEFT

I have two unused 4 cylinder steel shim head gaskets. These have been sitting on my shelf since my race days. As recommended by Kastner and used by many fellow racers in the day.

Much easier to adapt to your cylinder head shape than composite gaskets. I haven't cleaned these up so you can see their condition. Some surface rust which you can see in the photos can be easily removed. I would also recommend "Copper Spray-a-Gasket" which I have used this winter on my engine rebuild and I am impressed. Sadly not available in my day! It should work really well with this type of gasket - in my opinion!

£40.00 each plus postage, or both for £80.00 and I'll include UK postage.

Cheers,

John Biggin

IMG_4315.JPG

IMG_4314.JPG

IMG_4313.JPG

IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

Hi John,

You have a Personal Message.

Mick Richards 

3 minutes ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

Hi John,

You have a Personal Message.

Mick Richards 

You beat me Mick.   I was going to pm you.

They are original 202775  by the look.  The water transfer holes were modified at a very late stage in the gasket press tool’s life.   They ended up with a slot between the two water transfer holes at each end .

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
Just now, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

You beat me Mick.

Aaahhh but I only want 1.

Mick Richards

• 8iggles changed the title to NOS Steel shim cylinder head gaskets 4cyl ONE LEFT

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.