Sealed Headlight Replacement Units

Hi, I want to convert my TR7 sealed headlights to a newer unit where I can replace the bulbs.  Robsport has some flat ones but the curved IMO look better.  There are loads available for Minis, MGBs etc which I'm sure would fit but I don't know for certain.  Could anyone recommend which should fit?

Thanks

Are you after light output quality or look?    As TR7 headlamps are only visible when the lights are on, which mostly will be at night, who is going to see the lens shape?

Yes Mini headlamps are 7” diameter units the same as classic LandRover and TR2-8.  Consider the Wicca Quadoptic lamp.   Avoid generic halogen lamps as experience shews them to have awful light patterns.

Hella units are at present considered the best of the available lamp halogen 7” lamp units, but as you have seen they have a flatter lens.

Cibie Valero units have a curved lens but are now quite hard to get.

Consider also complete LED headlamp assemblies if it is light out put you want.  They are usually offered for Land Rover.   They do not have a replaceable bulb and look very modern.   The light output is quite stunning though compared to the old sealed beams on your car now.