Chassis blasting Surrey / SW London

Hello All:

I’m looking for a recommendation for someone to give a TR3a chassis a light blast and a coat of decent primer somewhere in Surrey / South West London.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Cheers,

Ben

We have used Decorrosion Services Limited in Shepperton very happily for many years.   Not the cheapest but very reliable quality.  Recently they did brother’s TR2 chassis and shell prior to rebuild.  They blasted and sprayed with etch primer to protect.   
tel.  01932 564666

They have also done most other parts too like wheels and suspension hood frame etc.

IMG_2285.png

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT

Thanks, Peter.  

They were one of the options a web search had turned up so good to hear positive feedback. Will give them a call.

Cheers, Ben

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hi Roy - all done, thanks.  Very pleased with the service from Decorrosion Services.

Chassis was blasted and etch primed. Seemed that plenty of care was taken.

When I was dropping it off they were in the middle of doing a Dino shell and a few other things far more exotic than a TR chassis - so I'm guessing they really know what they are doing!

Edited by Ben Davies

Thank you Ben

i will drive over and check them out in the next 2 weeks.

I have been looking at the company that Pete Felon used with the heat treatment but Manchester is a bit far.

Mine is for a body tub.

Roy

Edited by roy53
add