Trying to find T TR3A which I owned 1967/1970.

As a trainee mechanic my first car was a Ford Popular which I purchased before I was old enough to drive and did a complete 'ground up restoration' - by the time Id got my provisional driving licence it was immaculate. I then had one or two other cars before getting the Triumph TR3A as my first ever sports car; it was my pride and joy with a 4 speed manural gearbox and an electronic overdrive. The car had red leather interior and was painted primrose yellow. Following some body repairs to the wings, I repainted the wings black leaving the rest of the car yellow and the car became known locally as 'The Wasp'. It would be interesting to know if the car is still in existance.

Kind regards

Mike Birch

I've entered the reg on the RAC website and the details of a TR3 are found, so there is some hope that the car still exists. I think that the RAC site checks through DVLA, but I'm not 100% sure.

This must show that a V5 document was issued for the car.

Edited by Les