Windscreen seal orientation

Hello everyone. I'm trying to prepare my original windscreen for re-installation, and am scratching my head over orienting the new seal. I've done lots of searching on the web, and can't seem to get a good answer. Can some one here enlighten me on the correct orientation? I put it on yesterday (it fits well), and then discovered it was incorrect after 30 minutes of struggling. I understand the slot of the chrome trim strip has to be pointing out, but that seems to leave only the shallowest of the remaining channels for the glass, and my seal does NOT want to go on that way - slips off the corners every time. Help please?

Blair

You do have the correct seal I assume, the Moss one is the best fit as some others tend to be too small and end up with a gap in the bottom corners, this maybe why yours slips off. The join goes bottom dead centre too.

Stuart.

Tonys TR6 596.JPG

Tonys TR6 596 - Copy.JPG

Edited by stuart