I had one linked to a laptop, but found it unwieldy. I now have one with a hand held screen that's much more usable and has been invaluable looking behind the dash, inside fuel tank and other tricky places. It also takes pics that can be reviewed in comfort with a cuppa. Or beer.....

I bought one a few years ago from Amazon called Depstech which requires a download of their app.  You can connect an iOS (not sure about Samsung) device to it wirelessly and view the picture on the device screen and take pictures.  Here is an example of the picture quality:

IMG_0470.thumb.jpeg.8b852069fdb6b195cd169ece90a73abf.jpeg

The clarity of the picture in my album is better than what this upload would suggest.

I did have one that sort of worked with my apple phone, but the wifi connection was not that consistant, so I have opted for one of these,its a P40 model.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Endoscope-Borescope-Inspection-Semi-Rigid-Automotive/dp/B08R9VDV9F/ref=sr_1_74?adgrpid=1188573109826319&hvadid=74286046626997&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=126327&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=b&hvtargid=kwd-74286038439303%3Aloc-66&hydadcr=7292_2288698&keywords=borescope%2Bside%2Bcamera&qid=1696015585&sr=8-74&th=1

Lens is 3.9 mm dia, and 2meter of cable, takes really good pictures and videos, you have to get used to the focal length of the lens doesnt have to be right up close to what you are looking at, but well pleased compared to the Iphone wifi version.

John

This is the image from my device taken when hunting for the reason why the heater switch was blowing the fuse. Using the borescope behind the dash was pretty easy and saved me a chiropractor visit! Image quality affected by taking a photo of the screen.... it's paid for the £60 cost on several occasions 

20230702_141334.jpg