Mystery header tank

Fingers crossed someone can help identify where/which vehicle this cast alloy header tank belongs? The reason being is that it has an identical filler neck arrangement to the early TR2 double thermostat assembly, and the SDF have a small number of these filler necks excess to requirements. Triumph made use of existing parts bins where they could, so these filler necks must be common to other vehicles?
Thanks in advance
Ian

Header.thumb.png.ebd09c08c883b9ff071f6cf63cf9b770.png

Ian Gibson, who had taken the photos and posed the query via Ian Brown, has responded thus:

Yep -- Charlie is correct -- it is Vanguard 6-cylinder.  There were at least three incarnations of the cooling system on the Vanguard 6-cylinder, but header tank 128868 was used, though in one incarnation it is fitted with the "triangular" blanking plate!!

Amazingly they still call it "radiator cap & flange ass." 128869.  I'll check it out with my Standard Motor Club Vanguard Spares Guru

I didn't think something as "posh" as that header tank would be Vanguard 6 !!

Ian Cornish