Not my car but my pals TR3A. He came over so we could drive each others cars and comment on any differences. 
he drove mine, and then I drove his. After half a mile I turned left and double de clutched to change down a gear (I have Austin Seven as well, so it’s natural driving habit of mine). The clutch pedal pumped up, a bit like the brake pedal if there is in air in the system. That’s funny I thought and pumped the clutch pedal again. It then became more rock solid than the brake pedal. Fortunately we rolled to a halt just outside my local pub. I persuaded one of the locals to give me a lift home and I came back with trolley Jack and tools. 

i released the hydraulic pressure but could not move the slave cylinder piston. The day was very hot and I wonder if either the master or slave cylinder has got itself in a state where the release hole in the cylinder is not uncovered. 

Anyway the car is recovered back home now. We shall see. I am disappointed it failed while I was driving. 

IMG_7445_Original.jpeg