Car Insurance Rip off ….

We all know about the scams insurance companies have about grabbing your business and then try and rip you off when renewal time comes ….

I do get p!ssed off with the way they treat people …Direct Line has taken it to a new level . 
My missus had a row with a bus last year …knock for knock . Premium rose by £350 to £721 . I was expecting a rise but that’s taking the p…

Contacted DL and got the usual waffle then I was quoted £568 just like that . Asked whether I would accept this I said no and then stated “I see DL is in the papers today for ripping customers off on renewals “ Chat terminated and automatic renewal stopped . Tetchy !!!

Now with another company £426 . 
No doubt the same runaround next year !!

The insurance premium on my Tiguan last year was £301.00, Using comparison websites this year all the quoted premiums were north of £500.00. 
My existing insurer emailed me to say there renewal premium had gone up due to changes I had made over the last year. The only change I made was to tell them that they had spelled my surname with two s’s rather than one.

Graham