For Sale Outright - RHD Pedal Sets for TR2- 4A - Fully Refurbished

I have for sale a number of RHD pedal sets which have been fully refurbished - this has consisted of a complete strip down, blast cleaning and painting, replacement of bushes and cross shafts as necessary, and re-assembly with new springs, pedal rubbers, nuts, bolts, washers, clevis and split pins - all ready to be fitted.

There is one set suitable for the TR2/early 3 fitted with Lockheed master cylinders, one set for TR3/3A fitted with Girling master cylinders, and several sets suitable for TR4/4As - please see the attached phots

These are available on an outright basis at only £75 a set - this does not include postage, but more than happy for them to be collected from here in Colchester, or from Shepton Mallet.

Happy to answer any queries via PM or better by phone or email if you have those already

Cheers Rich 

IMG_1262 (2).jpg

IMG_1263 (1).jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1266 (1).jpg

IMG_1267 (1).jpg

IMG_1268 (4).jpg

IMG_1269 (3).jpg

Edited by rcreweread
  • rcreweread changed the title to For Sale Outright - RHD Pedal Sets for TR2- 4A - Fully Refurbished

Great to see Rich.  

Some one picky will say the rubbers on the Lockheed pedals should be ribbed not ‘T’   

from MeV Spares

image.thumb.jpeg.c9ba974853aa5419f92df0eda4ec3144.jpeg

Peter - fair point but I haven't got any of those ribbed ones! I've got lots of the "T" ones, the surplus of which will be for sale at Shepton Mallet for the exorbitant sum of £2.00 each!

Thanks for your help in IDing the different versions which looks like I've got correct.

I can only apologise to everyone for the upside down and wrong orientations of the photographs - try as I might, I can't seem to change them - they are all the correct way up when I drag and drop them into the ad.

If anyone can change them for me in the ad, I would be very happy!

Cheers Rich 

As an aside, does the pedal assembly on a TR3 come out without having to release the throttle linkage? It was a while ago when I looked at mine but it seemed to involve a lot more than just unbolting the assembly and dropping it out, although I could be 'misremembering'

3 hours ago, Malcolm Tatton said:

As an aside, does the pedal assembly on a TR3 come out without having to release the throttle linkage? It was a while ago when I looked at mine but it seemed to involve a lot more than just unbolting the assembly and dropping it out, although I could be 'misremembering'

Yes

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.