Dashboards ( & Door Cappings) For Sale for TR4A/5/6 - New, Re-veneered & Good OE

Hi everyone 

As part of my continuing clear out, I have a number of dashes and 1 set of door cappings to sell as follows:

1. Brand new and still boxed Classical Dash TR5/6 CP Dash in Gloss Burr Elm with a pair of matching Door Cappings  - absolutely beautiful and much nicer than Burr Walnut in my humble opinion! Moss and Rimmers are charging over £430 for each item - my price £250 each 

2. Used but very good OE TR6 CR Dash in original matt american crown walnut - no obvious defects - £125 

3. Used TR5/6 CP Dash in original matt american crown walnut - needs some minor repairs to veneer - £20

4. Used TR4A dash in light oak veneer, in good condition but missing it's glove box lid - £10

5. OE TR4A dashes re-veneered in gloss american crown walnut - very nice - 3 available - £150 each

If anyone in interested, please PM or contact me and I will forward photos etc - postage is not included and if required, will be at cost. Alternatively, collection from Colchester is fine or I can take to Shepton Mallet - I will be there all 3 days with an autojumble stall

Cheers Rich  

Edited by rcreweread
  • rcreweread changed the title to Dashboards ( & Door Cappings) For Sale for TR4A/5/6 - New, Re-veneered & Good OE

Phil - herewith photos as requested of the Burr Elm TR5/6 CP Dash and Matching door cappings, all brand new and boxed - please bear in mind though how difficult it is for a useless photographer like me to get good photos, especially when trying to do gloss finishes!!

If this could be of interest, please PM me with your email address and phone number and we can discuss everything in more detail.

Cheers Rich

IMG_1210 (1).jpg

IMG_1211 (1).jpg

IMG_1212 (1).jpg

IMG_1213 (1).jpg

IMG_1214 (1).jpg

IMG_1215 (1).jpg

IMG_1216 (1).jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

Phil

If it helps, Ian at Classical Dash (before I knew Rich) made me a dash and matching door capping in the elm for my 4A . The elm was his suggestion and it does look very, very good. His is a wonderful old school workshop full of glue pots and dash patterns for a wide range of cars and he takes huge pride in the standard of his work. At Rich's prices they are an absolute bargain in my opinion

David

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.