Hi all this is my first post as I have recently joined the forum. I am not sure this is he right place to ask this question so apologies if it’s not .Last week ( Thurs) I purchased TR register membership and got e mail saying my order would be processed as soon as possible and an order number. I am just wondering how long this normally takes . I have sent a couple of e mails and had no reply. I do realise it’s holiday season and the person who deals with this may be busy or away . Thanks in advance Ste.

Welcome to the TR Register

The member service from the office is not great at the moment, you could try ringing the office and speak to Jo on 01235 818866, or email the new person with membership responsibilities Andy Holyoak, membership@tr-register.co.uk
Good luck
Ian

Welcome to the club. We have a backlog of new memberships and renewals caused by an IT system failure. This has now been resolved and we have taken on an extra person to work through the backlog as soon as possible but sadly it is taking time.

Many apologies for the delay. Please contact Jo or Andy as suggested by Ian.

Mick 

On 7/5/2023 at 1:46 PM, AndrewHolyoak said:

Hi Steve , I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Our Administrator at the office is inundated with not only membership but many other issues as well. We had employed someone to help her but they decided to leave. A new person has started this week and hopefully the backlog will clear. I am the membership director and my email address is andyholyoak@gmail.com.. 

On behalf of the TR Register I offer our apologies. Please feel free to ring me. We are all volunteers in this except our office staff. I am away on holiday from Friday midday if you wish to contact me