KPH speedometer wanted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carl

I had trouble sourceing one of these but the trail eventually led to Nico Baas in Holland

www.nicobaas.nl

He carries them in stock (maybe only for CR). They are original stock and will run you around €295

+ freight.

Hope it is of use.

Steve

Hi All,

I'm looking for a speedometer in KPH to fit an early TR6 or a TR5. Does anyone have one in their loft?

Please contact me asap. My e-mail is cm_pires@yahoo.com

Many thanks.

Cheers

Carl.

I had the speedo/odo for my 3 converted from miles to KPH, I think it's the best way to go. Some of my friends in the Netherlands had their's done by Speedy Cables in U.K. Must say they paid less than I did in Belgium and the display was more correct to the original. I paid 180Euros for the conversion which was done by a firm in Brussel, also the scale in not in accordance with the original the indication is very accurate :)

Jean

Hi All,

I'm looking for a speedometer in KPH to fit an early TR6 or a TR5. Does anyone have one in their loft?

Please contact me asap. My e-mail is cm_pires@yahoo.com

Many thanks.

Cheers

Carl.

Hi Carl,

I too have been after a KPH speedo for five years, I have converted a RHD TR6pi to LHD. I have enquired all over Europe with no luck, still looking!!

Wish you all the best in locating one.

Regards,