hooks for surrey top

Hello,

Please could someone indicate with pictures if possible, exactly where the hooks (part number 611895) for retaining the canopy are located one the windscreen and rear screen pillars.

Thank you

David 

Hi David

You asked this question back in November 2018 and I posted some photos then as did others. Search Surrey top fixing hooks and you should find the various replies. I don't know how to link that thread to this one but you should be able to find it or try searching through what you have posted. With a bit of luck you might find the rivet holes/positions where the clips fit.

Keith

Hello Keith,

Thanks for putting my mind at rest!

I was convinced I had asked this question before so I searched  "surrey AND hooks", which revealed over 140 pages some of which I ploughed through and found nothing on the subject. So I checked my profile and found nothing there but the earliest post listed is March 2019.

Anyway Ive found it now and of course, I have found your pictures.

Thanks again

David

Thank you for the link Stuart. 

Keith, I have just read through the whole "hooks" thread and how things have changed since then! I've even mislaid the hooks I made.

As you will see from my later posts, this car turned into a nightmare and has been a very low priority on-an-off job over the last few years.

However it's running well, and in a straight line now, apart from a few small jobs the serious work is complete.

David 

21 hours ago, Ukmax said:

Thank you for the link Stuart. 

Keith, I have just read through the whole "hooks" thread and how things have changed since then! I've even mislaid the hooks I made.

As you will see from my later posts, this car turned into a nightmare and has been a very low priority on-an-off job over the last few years.

However it's running well, and in a straight line now, apart from a few small jobs the serious work is complete.

David 

I have some hooks in stock if you need them they’re the expensive Revingtons stainless ones 

Stuart 

Thanks Stuart, but I'm in the process of making new ones in SS.

David