Colouring hood interior

Chatting with a couple of friends who also own various convertible classics about the sometimes gloomy, oppressive character of the cabin with the hood on. 

My 3A had a navy mohair hood but a very light grey underside and the cabin seemed quite roomy and not at all oppressive although quite modest in size. My 6 has a black mohair hood and black interior so I have noticed a bit of a difference.

So I wondered if anyone had applied a light colour to the underside of a hood - mohair or vinyl. I suspect that with vinyl in particular, anything applied would delaminate with regular use. 

Not a major issue and perhaps we should all just concentrate on driving the cars (or get counselling).

Miles

I have used Viylkote on the vinyl surface with success.  Ask the suppliers/makers what they suggest for fabrics.

https://www.kolorbond.co.uk/vinylkote-paint-leather-vinyl/

This stuff is for fabric but needs ironing to fix.
https://www.thecleverbaggers.co.uk/fabric-craft/fabric-paints-printing/fabric-paint?code=AC-PAINT-WHITE&msclkid=ffd9ac43799a1c026581c87e79ab4a10&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=(GB%3ASAD) All Products&utm_term=4575411480872343&utm_content=(GB%3ASAD) No Brand

My worry would be it bleeding through to the outer surface and ruining the look externally.

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT