Finding lost car, Riley Brooklands

I am clearing my garage and there are some front body parts from  a Riley Brooklands Treen Special. KBP 791. It was a car that I bought in the early 60's and sold on because it had no weather equipment. I replaced it with a mini.  The front panel  of the Riley has a Treen badge and I am sure that the current owner would be interested. I sent a letter to the family who bought the car from me at least 40 years ago. They know that it was sold in Belgium by an auctioneer who would not pass on the buyers identity. So the car now lives in Belgium . Do we have any TR members in that country who could help locate the car. It was black and I changed the radiator cover to a chrome one from a scrapyard in Lancing Sussex.

It is a long shot posting on the TR forum but I usually find some help. It will also feature in the Riley newsletter , deadline tonight.

Thanks Richard & B

Hello Richard.

I just looked up “Riley Treen special”.
It seems a shame to sell a car looking like that and buy a Mini instead???

Maybe you could get the address of the Belgian dealer and ask them to send on your details to the last person they sold it to.
Worth a try if nothing else.

Charlie.

Thanks for the reply so quickly but the previous UK owner was unable to tell me any more. So I am looking for a more modern  approach, Google etc.

I will try harder.

Richard & B