Hello from me - BaulyCars

Hello everyone, 

I've posted in the Classifieds, but just wanted to say hello and introduce myself (as a 'trader') in here too - hope that's OK.

BaulyCars is still in its infancy but we've 3 of our products for the TR6 up and running on our website. 

Do feel free to have a look around the website and let me know any thoughts or comments always welcome.

The Steering Column Lifter Bracket came about from simply wanting a slightly higher steering wheel position (I'm not tall, just wanted a touch more room below the steering wheel without resorting to a smaller steering wheel, and I love how it feels to drive at the slightly higher position). 

The Bezel Gauges are just about giving the Smiths gauges a new look (inspired by other vintage/classic car gauge bezels).

The Scuttle Vent is really just a solution to the plastic cover having too large of a grill spacing (and mine was pretty untidy and cracked, and not really liking the plastic part...!).  

I've delighted to have joined the TR Register a few months ago and finally starting my own TR6 ownership back in 2021 - a US '74 TR6, which is running well and puts up with all the tinkering I put it through.

Many Thanks!

Toby at BaulyCars

www.BaulyCars.com

Edited by BaulyCars

Welcome Toby,

Those are certainly nicely made items you are offering.   The steering lift I guess will suit TR4/4A/5/250 and 6.  Plus probably GT6/Spitfire and Herald models.

The vent cover is a great solution to the horrid bit of plastic fitted to all post ‘73 TR6 cars    Again it could probably be fitted to TR4 onwards cars if the vent lid were deleted.

Thanks for sharing with us

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
15 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Welcome Toby,

Those are certainly nicely made items you are offering.   The steering lift I guess will suit TR4/4A/5/250 and 6.  Plus probably GT6/Spitfire and Herald models.

The vent cover is a great solution to the horrid bit of plastic fitted to all post ‘73 TR6 cars    Again it could probably be fitted to TR4 onwards cars if the vent lid were deleted.

Postage might be a bit dear as hes in Dubai.

Stuart.

33 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Welcome Toby,

Thanks, Peter, very much appreciated. 

When I've looked at the parts plates for the lower steering column bracket for TR4/4A/5/250, it does indeed appear to be the same bracket - but I've not been able to try one on those cars. 

Perhaps if any TR4/4A/5/250 owners out there are interested feel free to get in touch and I could pop one in the post to a willing volunteer!   

Looking at the GT6/Spitfire/Herald plates, I think (but not sure) that the steering column support arrangement is different - if there was interest I could certainly investigate it further.

For the scuttle cover, this too should fit the earlier cars but I think the bodyshells will need the two support strips adding that the cover bolts down to.

Many Thanks, 

Toby

www.BaulyCars.com

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi everyone, 

I wasn't sure where to post this (its really an 'ad'), but wasn't sure how else to reach you all and may be of interest to some, hope its OK to post it here :).

We're running free shipping (with the same DHL express service, worldwide) on any of our products for a short while.

Do let me know if interested in anything, and feel free to visit the shop https://baulycars.com/shop/

Kind Regards

Toby  

On 2/20/2024 at 4:18 AM, BaulyCars said:

Hi everyone, 

I wasn't sure where to post this (its really an 'ad'), but wasn't sure how else to reach you all and may be of interest to some, hope its OK to post it here :).

We're running free shipping (with the same DHL express service, worldwide) on any of our products for a short while.

Do let me know if interested in anything, and feel free to visit the shop https://baulycars.com/shop/

Kind Regards

Toby  

Hi Toby,

I noticed that all your prices are in $, can you do them in £?

Cheers Darren

17 hours ago, DRD said:

Hi Toby,

I noticed that all your prices are in $, can you do them in £?

Cheers Darren

Hi Darren

Good idea, and a few people have asked!

I've now added a currency selector on the right hand side of the website, should be able to display prices in GBP. 

Kind Regards

Toby 

3 hours ago, BaulyCars said:

Hi Darren

Good idea, and a few people have asked!

I've now added a currency selector on the right hand side of the website, should be able to display prices in GBP. 

Kind Regards

Toby 

Thanks Toby - that's great!

8 hours ago, MC1234 said:

coincidentally I stumbled across your YouTube channel the other day. As a TR6 owner and a recent visitor to Dubai it caught my eye! Good luck with the new business.

Thanks, MC, for the kind note, much appreciated, feel free to drop by when you're next in Dubai!